- Upcoming Quarter Schedule:
- Fall 2014: September 29 - December 5
- Winter 2015: January 12 - March 20
- Spring 2015: April 6 - June 12
Celebrating 40 Years
Osher Video Library
Osher at UC San Diego has developed an online video library of our lectures. See below for some examples of the phenomenal curriculum we offer year round. All current Osher members have access to our restricted video library, which contains all of our recorded lectures.
If you are unable to attend Osher classes in person on UC San Diego campus, but would like access to our video library, please consider signing up as an AFFILIATE MEMBER: For just $25 per year, Affiliate Members enjoy full access to every lecture in our online video library. CLICK HERE or call 858-534-3400 to sign up today!
- The Challenges Facing the Middle East and North Africa - Featuring Professor Hisham Foad
- Mexico 20 Years after NAFTA: Drugs and Violence - Can Recent Progress Be Sustained? - Featuring Professor David Mares & Melissa Floca, Associate Director of the Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies, UC San Diego
- Why Statebuilding Fails - Featuring David Lake, Professor, UC San Diego
- Can We Really Understand the Brain? - Featuring Ralph Greenspan, Director, Center for Brain Activity Mapping
Fall master classes will be held at the Institute of the Americas Hojel Hall
Registration for fall Master Classes is still open. You can register online by clicking the links below or by calling 858-534-3400 or 619-260-3070. Registration costs $10 per series and is first-come, first-served, limited due to the capacity of our classrooms. Standby attendance will be permitted on a first-come first-served basis on the day of each class. As a standby or guest attendee you will be required to pay a $5 fee the day of the class, cash only.
- Master Class I: Bled White and Blue: What Ails our Democracy?
(SECTION ID #105134)
- Master Class II: CARTA: Uniquely Human Features of the Brain
(SECTION ID #105136)
- Osher Observer Fall 2014
- Osher Observer Summer 2014
- Osher Observer Spring 2014
- Osher Observer Winter 2014
- Osher Observer Fall 2013
- Osher Observer Summer 2013
- Osher Observer Spring 2013
- Osher Observer Winter 2013
- Osher Observer Fall 2012
- Osher Observer Summer 2012
Give the Gift of Learning
Support the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UC San Diego. Gifts of any size can ensure the longevity and sustainability of our excellent program.