- Upcoming Quarter Schedule:
- Fall 2015: September 28 - December 4
- Winter 2016: January 11 - March 18
Osher Member Testimonial
Osher Video Library
Osher at UC San Diego has developed an online video library of our lectures. See below for some examples of the phenomenal curriculum we offer year round. All current Osher members have access to our restricted video library, which contains all of our recorded lectures.
If you are unable to attend Osher classes in person on UC San Diego campus, but would like access to our video library, please consider signing up as an AFFILIATE MEMBER: For just $25 per year, Affiliate Members enjoy full access to every lecture in our online video library. CLICK HERE or call 858-534-3400 to sign up today!
See this brochure for more information: Affiliate Membership at Osher
- A Fragile Peace, Prosperity, Preferences and Vladimir Putin - Featuring Professor Erik Gartzke
- Will Barnet: Tracing the Soul of the Work (Q&A Session) - Featuring Dale Schierholt
- Will Barnet: Tracing the Soul of the Work (documentary) - Featuring Dale Schierholt
- Do We Want China to be More Like Us? - Featuring Professor Karl Gerth, UC San Diego
- The Challenges Facing the Middle East and North Africa - Featuring Professor Hisham Foad
- Mexico 20 Years after NAFTA: Drugs and Violence - Can Recent Progress Be Sustained? - Featuring Professor David Mares & Melissa Floca, Associate Director of the Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies, UC San Diego
- Why Statebuilding Fails - Featuring David Lake, Professor, UC San Diego
- Can We Really Understand the Brain? - Featuring Ralph Greenspan, Director, Center for Brain Activity Mapping
Registration for fall 2015 Master Classes will open on September 16th at 10am. Registration can be completed online (see links below), in person at UCSD Extension, or by calling 858-534-9999 or 858-534-3400. Standby attendance will be permitted on a first-come first-served basis on the day of each class. As a standby or guest attendee you can purchase a standby attendance ticket for $10 per series for the entire quarter or pay $5 fee per class the day of the class, cash only.
- Master Class I: Michael Caldwell, Ph.D.: Shakespeare
(SECTION ID #112060)
- Master Class II: David Miano, Ph.D.: The Historical Background of the New Testament
(SECTION ID #112061)
- Osher Observer Fall 2015
- Osher Observer Summer 2015
- Osher Observer Spring 2015
- Osher Observer Winter 2015
- Osher Observer Fall 2014
- Osher Observer Summer 2014
- Osher Observer Spring 2014
Give the Gift of Learning
Support the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UC San Diego. Gifts of any size can ensure the longevity and sustainability of our excellent program.