- JOIN US for the Osher Open House, March 21st at 9:30am. CLICK HERE to view a brochure with more information on the Open House and the Osher Program. RSVP TODAY!
- Upcoming Quarter Schedule:
- Winter 2015: January 12 - March 20
- Spring 2015: April 6 - June 12
- Summer 2015: July 6 - August 27
Celebrating 40 Years
Osher Video Library
Osher at UC San Diego has developed an online video library of our lectures. See below for some examples of the phenomenal curriculum we offer year round. All current Osher members have access to our restricted video library, which contains all of our recorded lectures.
If you are unable to attend Osher classes in person on UC San Diego campus, but would like access to our video library, please consider signing up as an AFFILIATE MEMBER: For just $25 per year, Affiliate Members enjoy full access to every lecture in our online video library. CLICK HERE or call 858-534-3400 to sign up today!
- Do We Want China to be More Like Us? - Featuring Professor Karl Gerth, UC San Diego
- The Challenges Facing the Middle East and North Africa - Featuring Professor Hisham Foad
- Mexico 20 Years after NAFTA: Drugs and Violence - Can Recent Progress Be Sustained? - Featuring Professor David Mares & Melissa Floca, Associate Director of the Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies, UC San Diego
- Why Statebuilding Fails - Featuring David Lake, Professor, UC San Diego
- Can We Really Understand the Brain? - Featuring Ralph Greenspan, Director, Center for Brain Activity Mapping
Registration for spring 2015 Master Classes will open at 10am on Wednesday, March 25th. At that time, you can register online (links below will be activated that morning), in person at UCSD Extension, or by calling 858-534-9999 or 619-260-3070. Standby attendance will be permitted on a first-come first-served basis on the day of each class. As a standby or guest attendee you can purchase a standby attendance ticket for $10 per series for the entire quarter or pay $5 fee per class the day of the class, cash only.
- Master Class I: Plague and Pestilence
(SECTION ID #108316)
- Master Class II: Ocean Science: Revealing the Invisible
(SECTION ID #108317)
- Osher Observer Winter 2015
- Osher Observer Fall 2014
- Osher Observer Summer 2014
- Osher Observer Spring 2014
- Osher Observer Winter 2014
- Osher Observer Fall 2013
- Osher Observer Summer 2013
- Osher Observer Spring 2013
- Osher Observer Winter 2013
- Osher Observer Fall 2012
- Osher Observer Summer 2012
Give the Gift of Learning
Support the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UC San Diego. Gifts of any size can ensure the longevity and sustainability of our excellent program.