- Spring quarter classes will begin on April 7, 2014
- Osher Members qualify for the student discount on tickets to UCSD's ArtPower! programs. Information on discounts and upcoming programs can be found here.
La Jolla Campus
Osher Institute is located near the coast on the UC San Diego Campus in beautiful La Jolla, California.
9600 N. Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone: (858) 534-3409
Osher Lecture Notes
- Shifting the Paradigm for Disease Detection - William Wachsman, M.D./Ph.D., UCSD (New!)
- What You Should Know About Global Climate Change - Professor Alan Sweedler, San Diego State University (New!)
- Woodrow Wilson: Progressive Academic Who Would Be President - Fred Hershenson (New!)
- Hiring an In-Home Care Company - Teresa Shanahan, Ph.D., CMC (New!)
- ElderCare Options and Solutions - Teresa Shanahan, Ph.D., CMC (New!)
- Island Chains and Sea Control: China's Maritime Strategy - B.D. Cole, Ph.D (New!)
- What Does It Mean to Fight a "War" Against al Qaeda? - Professor David Glazier, Loyola Law School (New!)
- Modern Cosmology (useful links) - Professor Brian Keating, UCSD
- A History of Photography - Arthur Ollman
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Robert I. Fox, M.D., Ph.D.
- The United States Economy - Lawrence B. Krause, Emeritus Professor, UCSD
- Autism research Over Thirty Years - Eric Courchesne, Autism Center of Excellence, UCSD
- The Neurobiology of Alzheimer Disease - William C. Mobley, M.D., Ph.D, UCSD
Registration for Spring Quarter Master Classes will begin on March 26th at 8:30am
Both Master Classes for the winter quarter are now full. If you are interested in attending, standby attendance will be permitted on a first-com first-served basis. As a standby attendee you will be required to pay a $3 fee the day of the class, cash only.
- Master Class I: Modern Cosmology (FULL)
- Master Class II: Mexico - Twenty Years After NAFTA (FULL)