Directions to Osher
UC San Diego Campus
9600 North Torrey Pines Rd., Building D
La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone: (858) 534-3409
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
How to Get Here
- From I-5, exit west onto La Jolla Village Drive.
- Stay on La Jolla Village Drive as it turns right 90 degrees and becomes North Torrey Pines Drive.
- Turn right at signal onto Muir College Drive.
- Turn left at first opportunity into Parking Lot 303;
- Purchase a permit from a kiosk machine for $2/hour, up to $20/day.
- Parking on campus is free for those with a valid Disabled permit/sticker.
- Walk down from the parking lot and along the covered walkway to Osher in Building D (see building diagram at the entrance of the walkway).
Long-term Parking Permits
Occasional Use (OU) "A" 10-day permits can be purchased in person for $58 from the Gilman Parking Office. The OU "A" 10-day permits are valid in the "A" (red), "B" (green) and "S" (yellow) daily. Directions to the Gilman Parking Office can be found here.
- Plan Your Trip through the San Diego Metro Transportation System. You can create a route directly from your house to Osher (9600 North Torrey Pines Rd) to get the best transportation options.
- UC San Diego shuttles: With a UC San Diego student affiliate ID card (available to all Osher members for just $15 in building C), you are entitled to ride the UC San Diego shuttles that service the UC San Diego area including Hillcrest, Mira Mesa, UTC and more! See this map for details on routes and pickup locations.
- Discounted Senior/Disabled bus passes are available through the San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (MTS). City bus passes are available for purchase and reload at numerous locations around San Diego County.